Compression Sprayer - Foam - Acid - 8 litre
This is a professional quality sprayer designed with the cleaning industry in mind. The 12.5 litre capacity tank allows for a massive 4.5 litres of compressed air (36% of the total tank volume) this means that, once compressed, you will have a much longer spray time before you must recompress the tank. Less time wasted, more time spraying.
FPM seals allow for the use mild acidic and neutral chemicals and the nozzle will give a dry, adherent foam over a wide area. The hose is 2.5 metres in length so you don't have to carry the tank all of the time, you will be able to stand the tank and walk around.
This tank can be attached to an air compressor removing the need to manually pressurise. This can be done by fitting the Compressed Air Filler Top and simply attaching the airline. You also have the option of mounting the tank on Transport Trolley removing any need to carry the tank.
- Maximum operating pressure - 3 bar
- Tank - Plastic
- Pump - Plastic with 31mm piston
- Weight - 2.8kg
- Tank operating capacity - 8 litres
- Hose - 2.5 metres
- Tank total capacity - 12.5 litres
- Handle - with pressure gauge
- Nozzle - Flat jet POM110-06
- Seals FPM - Synthetic rubber with high elasticity properties which makes it a very good product for the protection of seals and O-rings. FPM seals are are highly resistant to hydrocarbons, oils, strong acids, aromatic and chlorinated solvents and has a high temperature resistance.
Will this sprayer make any liquid foam?
No. The product that you are spraying has be able to be 'foamed' so just filling the tank with water will not produce foamy water when the sprayer is used however put something into the water, such as a specialist cleaning chemical, and foam will be produced.
Is there any benefit to using a foaming sprayer?
There can be benefits especially for some cleaning solutions. Many fabric cleaners are designed to be applied as a foam and if applying to a vertical area the foam will stay in place far longer than a liquid which will run down the surface very quickly.
How does this sprayer make the chemical foam?
Foam will be produced when you mix the required chemical with air. Our foamer sprayers introduce air to the chemicals in a number of places that enables foam to be produced.