Compression Sprayer IK Alkaline - 6 litre
This IK sprayer has a working capacity of 5 litres and is robust enough for strong alkalines and mild acids and solvents (not oils and hydrocarbons)
- Seals, materials and hose resistant to alkaline substances, alcohols, acetones and all kinds of chemical agents used in the world of disinfection and cleaning.
- Safety valve at 3 bar with depressurisation option.
- Translucent tank with level indicator.
- Funnel built into the tank.
- Metal handle for opening and closing.
- Filter in the lance.
- Hose roller.
- Possible adaptation of 50 cm extension.
- Carrying strap.
- Adjustable conic nozzle.
- Kit of two adjustable nozzles and elbow with spare fan nozzle.
- For the purposes of covering all alkaline, alcohol and ketone products, two lances are included: Stainless steel and plastic.
- Tank capacity - 8 litres
- Tank working capacity - 6 litres
- Maximum working pressure - 3 bar
- Unit weight - 2kg
- pH range - 7-14
- Carry by shoulder strap
- Seals - EPDM (Ethylen-Propylen-Dien-rubber which is a terpolymer rubber) It is resistant to solvents and is mainly resistant to base products (alkalines). Generally, EPDM does not have a high resistance to polycarbon based oils and to fuels.
- We recommend depressurising and cleaning the sprayer after each use
- If the nozzle becomes blocked, clean with water and do not use metallic objects
- If the filter of the handle is clogged, remove and clean with water
- Store under cover and avoid extreme temperatures (5-30oC)
- To prolong the life of the seals, we recommend regularly applying grease to moving parts
You state that the sprayer will handle pH 7-14 but then say that we should check compatibility. Why?
The sprayer is fitted with EPDM seals and has a coated steel piston rod which are all designed to work with chemical solutions within the pH range of 7-14 however the pH of a product is not the whole story when it comes to compatibility. Some alkalines, oils and solvents can react in ways that would be detrimental to the sprayer so, if you are uncertain as to the compatibility of a product then just contact us and we will check which of the sprayers within our range would be the ideal unit should this Cleaner sprayer not be compatible.
Can I use this sprayer with your 5.4 metre or 3.2 metre telescopic lances?
This sprayer is compatible with those telescopic lances and will connect to them via our Sprayer Flexible Connecting Hose however these telescopic lances are designed to work, long-term, with pH neutral products. So, if you want to use an extension lance when using acidic solutions then we have our Sprayer Extension Cleaner Range - 0.45 meter. If you do want to use the longer telescopic lances then be aware that they will not last forever as the seals will gradually be broken down by the acidic solution.