Depitox - 5ltrs
Depitox can be used to control a wide range of annual or perennial plants, including Ragwort. It is suitable for use on amenity turf and grassland such as golf courses, verges and playing fields.
Approved for professional use in agricultural grassland, amenity grassland and turf.
For the selective control of the annual and perennial broad leaved weeds in winter and spring wheat, barley and rye, winter oats, undersown cereals, established agricultural and amenity grassland, managed amenity turf, apple and pear orchard floors.
Variable water volume depending on grass length
Livestock must be kept out of treated areas for at least two weeks following treatment and until poisonous weeds such as ragwort have died and become unpalatable
A soluble concentrate containing 500 g/l (42% w/w) 2,4-D as the dimethylamine salt.
Controls many important broadleaved weeds in cereals including
- Charlock, Common pansy, Fat hen and Shepherd’s purse
- Use on grass floors under orchards
- Can be used in a wide range of cereal crops
- Controls many key weeds in grassland
- Tank mix recommendation for Ragwort control
- Non-ALS mode of action to help manage herbicide resistance
- Apply as 2.8-3.3L/Ha
- For best results, dilute as 20ml per 1ltr water
- Max 2 treatments per year - Apr - Oct
- Allow 4-6wks between treatments
- Weeds will begin to show signs of decay 2wks after treatment
- Keep livestock off treated area for at least 14 days - until weeds have become unpalatable
- It is advised to keep livestock away from area 1-2wks before treatment to allow growth
- Do not sow seeds in treated area for at least 3 months
- Not suitable for newly established grass less than one year old
- Not intended for domestic/unsupervised use
- For Ragwort - best treated at rosette stage, repeat application may be required
Apply when the majority of annual weeds are at the seedling* stage. For the control of perennial weeds in established grassland, the best results are obtained if spraying is carried out shortly before flowering. Whilst spraying at this late stage will not give complete control of annual weeds, it may effectively check most of the species mentioned. A second application may be necessary to provide an adequate level of weed control on amenity grassland and managed amenity turf. * Seedling = Fully expanded cotyledons to 2 expanded true leaves