Mesto Metal Compression Sprayer - 5 litre
High quality steel compression sprayer that that gives a maximum working pressure of 6bar allowing you to spray liquids with a higher viscosity (thicker) than standard 3 bar sprayers.
The polyester coated steel tank can be used with liquids of much higher temperature than plastic tanks. This model can be used with liquids up to 50oC and is far more robust than a tank constructed from plastic.
As well as a pressure gauge, so that you can see the pressure within the tank, this sprayer can be connected to & filled by a compressor meaning that you can have a constantly pressurised sprayer. To connect to a compressor you will need to use either:
- Tank capacity - 9-litres
- Tank working capacity - 5-litre
- Tank Ullage - 4-litres
- Working pressure - 6 bar
- Unit weight - 4.8 kg
- Tank construction - steel
- Carried by a shoulder strap
- pH range - 7
- Nozzle supplied - brass hollow cone 1.1mm (we offer a full range of nozzles and inserts)
- Lance - brass 500mm
- Hose - 2.5 recoil hose with safety interlock to tank
- Pump - 38mm brass
- Compressor compatible with accessories (see product description)
- Seals - NBR (Nitrile rubber) these seals have a high resistance to oils, greases and hydrocarbons. They are long lasting and have a high wear tolerance.
Can I use this sprayer with your 5.4 metre telescopic lance?
Yes. This sprayer can be attached to all of the telescopic lances (and other lances) within our range. If you want to use it with the 5.4 metre telescopic lance but you will need the Flexible Connecting Hose to connect the two items.
What are the benefits of a steel sprayer over a plastic sprayer?
A steel sprayer allows you to work up to an internal pressure of 6 bar as opposed to 3 bar with the plastic sprayers so spraying oil, grease and some paints is possible but wouldn't be with a plastic tank. The steel sprayer also allows for higher internal temperatures and is more robust than a plastic tank.