Safety Plus Food Spray
Our Safety Plus sprayer is designed to be used with food so in such areas as restaurants, catering, kitchen gardens and other areas within the food industry.
The Safety Plus is suitable for spraying water-based liquid foods, water, saline solutions, acetic acid solutions, low-concentration alcoholic solutions, viscous oils and other oily solutions permitted for food contact.
The sprayer has a 1.5-litre maximum fill and an adjustable nozzle that enables you to select the perfect spray pattern to meet your particular requirements so the spray mode can be a fine mist right through to a jet stream.
The stop-valve, that regulates the actual flow of liquid, can be locked in the 'on' position that will provide a continuous spray or locked in the 'off' position so that no accidental spraying can occur.
- Tank maximum capacity - 2 litres
- Tank maximum fill - 1.5 litres
- Tank Ullage - 0.5 litres
- Working pressure - 3 bar
- Maximum content temperature - 30oC
- Unit weight - 0.47 kg
- Tank construction - plastic, transparent with filling scale
- Nozzle - Plastic, adjustable
- Pump - Plastic PP
- Seals EPDM that are resistant to solvents and is mainly resistant to base products (alkalines). Generally, EPDM does not have a high resistance to polycarbon based oils and to fuels.