Renovator Pro is an economic way to look after your lawn and green areas and is suitable for both domestic and professional use. Triple action, mini-granular compound fertiliser for use on lawns, outfields, fairways and other recreational areas.
Feed your lawn, weed your lawn and kill the moss within your lawn - all at once.
The product also contains two selective herbicides to control common broad-leaved weeds and high iron content for moss control.
- Ideal for use during the spring and early summer period when broad leaved weeds and moss are present and need controlling in one application
- Contains selective herbicide for routine and heavy weed control
- Approved label for effective control of many species
- Quick breakdown of granule for fast response
- High quality ingredients within each granule
- 700m2 coverage per 25kg bag
Analysis: 14.0.5 +Fe + Herbicide
Formulation: Mini Granule
Application Rate: 35 g/m 2
Pack Coverage: 714 m2
Product Type: Conventional
Product Longevity: 6 weeks
Turf Response: 7 days
How is it best to apply Renovator PRO?
As Renovator Pro is a granular formulation it needs to be spread so how it is applied depends upon your preference and the size of area you are treating. If it is a fairly small area or you are breaking a larger area into small areas then it is quite easy to apply by hand. This can mean either scattering by hand (remember to wear gloves and wash your hands after usage) or from a container. If you are applying to a larger area then it may be better to use a spreader.
When should I apply Renovator PRO?
We have always found it easier to spread when rain is due. This means that nature can 'water in' the granuals as opposed to having to water the area yourself. If you can't wait until rain is due then apply water to the treated area after application.